MAGNAFUEL SUPER SERIES
RACE DATES Five (5) Events in 2019:
June 14-15 (LODRS)
*Super Series categories, excluding Super Rod, also take place during the Dodge Mile-High NHRA Nationals July 19-21.
Racer $110 ($160 at LODRS)
$65 Super Rod
Spectator varies / event pending
CLASS RULES SUPER COMP
STOCK / SUPER STOCK COMBO
(NHRA Indexes) SUPER ROD
* Registration is not required to compete, but is necessary to earn points.
* $60 of $100 entry fee goes toward mailed payout at Bandimere Speedway controlled events.
* Trophies to Winner and Runner-up. Monetary payout sent via mail.
* Stock/Super Stock Combo laddered round one based on qualifying per NHRA indexes.
* Super Comp, Super Gas, and Super Street are laddered second round based on closest to index in round one, without breaking out.
* Super Rod: No electronics class, per rules. No Delay, No Throttle Stops. Transbrake permitted.